So, here are a few shots from our Christmas Day, our 3rd wedding anniversary (on Boxing Day), and a few pictures from various dinners/celebrations:
For our wedding anniversary, we went to our favourite local restaurant, where you choose the ingredients and they whip it up into an awesomely tasty, healthy soup (ours is always a giant veggie concoction), and then we booked a suite at a local hotel and got some quality hotelling in:
A great time was had by all. And somehow it is the 4th of January 2015 already! So, onto those excellent 'New Year's Resolutions'! I have always loved making new year's resolutions, I suppose because they are simply goals by another name. My resolutions/goals for 2015 are thus as follows:
1) Complete both writing projects I am currently working on (one is fiction, one is non-fiction).
2) Continue to run, train, keep fit (obvs...)
3) Increase my cycling training in preparation for our 30-40 day cycle tour we want to do in July/August.
4) Lemon juice in hot water every day. (haha, a very small goal/resolution, but hey...)
5) Work out a way to slow down time while I'm in Australia in January and February.
6) Run in another ultra distance event so I can use the awesome supplies belt that Husband gave me for my anniversary present.
That's all I have so far. What are YOURS? Do you like making new year resolutions/goals?
Happy New Year everyone!! I hope 2015 is a fantastic year for you all!!!!